Tuesday, December 2, 2008

First One

So my fiance thought that I should start a blog, so here it is. I'm not promising how often I'll actually write in it, I can't even write in a journal everyday! But we'll see. So I'm about to go play hockey with Alan, my fiance. I do have to admit I'm rather nervous about this, because I have no athletic ability and am rather bad at sports. But I know it really means a lot to him, so I'll give it my best shot!

Oh my goodness! Hockey was SO AMAZINGLY FUN!!!! I had a lot more fun than I had anticipated. I have now picked up a sport! I know crazy huh? Haha! :D

1 comment:

Kari Phillips said...

ya im not alone in this bogging world! if you blog once a week thats all it takes. I usually do it on saturday or sunday when I'm bored. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...