Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Wedding Prep & Finals

So last Monday, the 8th, my fiance officially proposed! So now it's completely official, yip yip!! Here are some pictures of the ring that he gave me. It's really not blue, it's completely white, but in different lights it changes from blue to purple back to white. It's way super sweet!!

Saturday I went shopping with one of my roommates, and my fiance. Well we passed a bridal shop and I just had to go look. So I tried on some wedding dresses. I'll get the pictures from the roomie so that I can post them.

It's final's week this week, blah! I should be a lot more worried than I really am. I've taken my calculus and Book of Mormon finals. I don't know what I got on my calc final, but I don't think I did very well, but on BOM I pulled a 95% so I'm way happy about that. Two down, two more to go! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kari Phillips said...

Love the ring! And I just realized I forgot to take a good looky look at it when we were at the Christmas party! RrR I'm annoyed with me now. See you at Christmas time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...