Friday, February 20, 2009

Beautiful Day and Boding Thoughts

Oh my gosh! Has anyone looked outside today!? It's absolutely gorgeous! It's 44 degrees, the sun is shining and most of the snow is gone. Craziness is what this is. It's only February 20. I suspect that the weather's going to turn nasty again for the first half of March and then voila, beautiful again!

This is a little odd, but I love the smell of spring. It's a smell that originates from the moldy grass and leaves that have been sitting under the snow all winter. Sounds pretty gross right? Wrong! It's a wonderful smell, that makes me think of newness and warmth and summertime!

Speaking of summertime, I have the biggest dilemma right now. I was accepted again at Philmont. I'm supposed to work at Head of Dean, which is one of the prettiest spots in Philmont I think. Here are some pictures from the hike that leads to HoD from the Maxwell turnaround.





So my big dilemma now is: should I go back to Philmont, make some money and have a wonderful time; or should I stay here, get 17 credits this summer (graciously paid for by my parents, thank you, thank you, thank you!!) and earn just a little money and work my tail end off to get my degree faster.

Choices, choices, choices! Bah! Well that's what I get for growing up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...