Monday, February 16, 2009

Okay, One More Thing

So I found this extremely weird, that my fiance would fill something like this out, since high school wasn't his favorite memory. So in lieu of him doing it, I felt like I should . . . okay, I'm just super bored because it's a day off and I don't want to do homework yet, so I'm wasting time.


1. Did you date someone from your school?
Yep.

2. Did you marry someone from your high school?
Nope, I'm definitely not going to, thank goodness.

3. Did you carpool to school?
I should have walked,I lived close enough, but my best friend Casey gave me a ride almost everyday.

4. What kind of car did you have?
Mostly a '91 Mitsubishi Gallant and a '91 GMC Sierra.

5. What kind of car do you have now?
I don't have one personally yet, but in August I will have a 2005 Taurus.

6. It's Friday night...where are you now?
Hanging out with Alan.

7. It's Friday night...where were you then?
At a party at Andrew's or Krista's or even my place.

8. What kind of job did you have in high school?
I had a paper route for awhile, worked at Wendy's for 8 months, my main job was as an after school custodian.

9. What kind of job do you do now?
Currently unemployed *cough* lazy woman *cough*

10. Were you a party animal?
Well yes and no. Yes I went to a lot of parties and I was always out with friends, but it was always the Mormon parties, so no drinking, drugs or anything like that.

11. Were you considered a flirt?
By those who knew me.

12. Were you in band, choir, sports or cheerleading?
Nope, I did no extra-curricular activities, what a loser huh?

13. Were you a nerd?
Oh yeah! Super smart, with super good grades (accomplished because I was too much of a sissy to take AP classes, I totally wimped out).

14. Did you get suspended or expelled?
Nope, and I have sluffed class, many times. Ask me about it sometime Alan, I think you'll get a kick out of some of my stories.

15. Can you sing the fight song?
Not at all. I never knew our fight song, lots of people didn't. The football team and the cheerleaders were like the only ones who did.

16. Who was/were your favorite teacher(s)?
All of my history teachers, Baczuk, Wixom, Saunders, and Mrs. Rahl my English teacher.

17. Where did you sit during lunch?
In the hall where my locker was, or at home.

18. What was your school's full name?
Skyline High School

19. When did you graduate?
2008

20. What was your school mascot?
Grizzlies

21. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
Oh gosh, no!!

22. Did you have fun at Prom?
It was alright, not my favorite dance by far.

23. Do you still talk to the person you went to Prom with?
Not in a long time, but we're still friends, I think.

24. Are you planning on going to your next reunion?
I don't know. It will be my first, but I don't know if I want to.

25. Do you still talk to people from school?
Yeah, I'm rooming with one of my best friends from high school. Sadly I don't keep in constant contact with my best friend Casey. I should definitely email her more often. I love you Casey!!

Okay, so now that I've wasted time on this, I really have to start my homework, blah!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...