Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday Morning in Bed

As most of my posts have been written, I'm once again sitting in bed on a beautiful Saturday morning. From my little window I can see the sun shining brightly out there in the big, wide world.

So things to talk about: 1. I made a decision about this summer. 2. Planning a wedding. 3. School and decisions with that.

Okay, so first up, decisions for this summer. Alan, my parents and I all had lengthy discussions about what would be the best thing for me. My parents would have paid for school this summer, which would have been awesome, but the major question was, did I really want to go to school a year round? Alan was the one who first said that I desperately need a break, a relaxation before hitting life head on, full steam ahead. Mom totally agreed with Alan in that I do need a break. They also both told me that I need to live my life with no regrets and they don't want me to regret not going to Philmont when I had the opportunity. So all in all, I'm going back this year and it will be super awesome!!!

2. Planning a wedding. Man alive! Last night I went through all I need to get done before I leave and holy wow! There's so much to do! I know that Mom and Carol Lee will be able to finish all the details, after I've done what I could before I leave. Whew, I'd better get on that!

3.School decisions. Krista and I were talking the other night about majors and what to do with our education. I have decided that I really am going to major in history. I was looking at a list of classes and all seem so very interesting. So I think that I've found my niche.

Lots of decisions this week, phew! Haha! Well that's what I get for growing up. But I love it, I really do. Especially since it means I get to marry the love of my life.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...