Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Holey moley!

Wow! That's about all I can say right now. I've been writing lists of everything that needs to get done before I leave for Philmont and can I just say that I am feeling just a little bit overwhelmed?

We went wedding shopping today and found quite a few things that I've been needing, so that cuts down on my lists, which is a very good thing, but it really hardly made a dent. My biggest problem right now is that I have no way of contacting my fiance. I have some questions that need to be answered by him, but he hasn't answered my emails. It's not a big deal, most of these questions can wait for awhile, but when i get overwhelmed I usually stress about getting everything done EXACTLY AT THAT MOMENT so that I don't forget. I need to just take a breather. I'm so happy that he's in the Middle East and I hope that he's having the time of his life (oh and I hope that he's not trying my cell because it's out of money at the moment)! I'm slightly jealous of him, as I would love to be seeing all those amazing sites also, but I'll just have to be satisfied with pictures (which I will be, don't anybody worry).

I visited my former seminary teachers today. It was so much fun! One of them had bet me that I would be married after my first year at BYU and I had said no way! Well, they both took the chance to rub it in my face that I was wrong. We had a great time laughing and talking about what's in store for my future with Alan.

Tonight I played with my hair and veil, and also experimented with makeup. What fun I had being a total girl! I will post pictures as soon as I get them from my mom's camera (don't worry, I don't have my dress on, so Alan, sorry, you still have to wait ;) ). So tonight was extremely fun! I love playing with hair and makeup, though looking at me on a day to day basis you might not believe me. But I do on special occasions, like to dress up and make myself look absolutely gorgeous, and let me tell you that at my wedding I will (not to brag of course, lol)!

So all in all, it's tough trying to sort out all this wedding stuff, but I am trying to keep myself above waters and have a wonderful time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...