Monday, April 13, 2009

It's more than past time for another post . . .

Well lots has been happening in the past month or so since I last wrote. But I can basically sum it up in one phrase, sick of school.

I changed my major and so now I'm going for a History BA. For a class I planned out my whole school career and I am really excited for a lot of the classes that are included in the history major.

Okay, well I'm really going to change the subject of this post. School ends in three days which is so crazy! I can't believe that my freshman year of college is now over. Time has gone so fast and I have learned so much. So now we'll go over the highlights of the past year:

1. Getting engaged. Of course this is at the top of the list, what's better than falling in love? Absolutely NOTHING!! :D

2. Summering at Philmont. Best job that I've ever had. I'm so glad that I took the risk and went out there. I learned a lot about myself, living on my own, and what I really want out of life. It also helped me to simplify my life and to realize what is truly important to me. Plus, Alan wrote me letters all summer, which is DEFINITELY NOT a bad thing. :)

3. BYU. I've had so much fun this year! I love BYU, the atmosphere here is amazing, I love the honor code, and I love the whole spiritual aspect of this school.

4. In conjunction with number three, MY ROOMMATES! These are my best friends. I have grown to love these girls so much. They have helped me through so many things this semester and we have had SO much fun being wild and crazy together.

So there are probably some more highlights but I can't think of any at this time so I'll just have to write something more later.

1 comment:

Kari Christiansen said...

Ya for you being done with school.... for now at least :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...