Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Last of them all!

So this is it, one more final and then my freshman year will be OVER!! Yahoo!! Sadly, I'm counting the exact number of points I need in order to get a B in the class. Pathetic I know, but I really am sick of school and all this jazz.

Yesterday I was showing Somers all my pictures of Philmont and telling her all my awesome stories and I'm just ready to go be out in the middle of no where. But I still have a month to go and lots to do in that month.

So Alan leaves in a day and a half and it's slightly sad. I'm super excited for him to be going and I wouldn't have it any other way. The worst part of all of this is that we have to leave Provo at three in the morning on Thursday so that Alan can be at the airport at four so that he can leave at six. Oh blah! But I think that we're going to pull an all-nighter, so that might be pretty fun.

Anyway, it's back to my test so I'm off!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...