Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Overwhelmed, but happy.

This is such a late post because I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed today. Here's my to do list for the next three days: I have a test to take by Friday; a week's worth of laundry to do; I'm playing to organ at Stake Conference on Saturday; Alan and I are going to the temple tomorrow night; I need to find a babysitter for tomorrow night; I need to take Killer to get his immunizations; I need to go grocery shopping; and I have a test coming up on Monday that I need to study for. Needless to say, I'm swamped!

Phew! Well I don't mean to complain, especially with the good news that we received yesterday. My husband got what he wanted in the National Guard and we'll be going on an adventure as soon as he graduates in April! Hurray! So now he's terribly happy and excited and that boosts the mood in our house tremendously. Life is looking to be very exciting in the next year.

But because I am so danged busy, I might not get back to writing until Sunday. Don't go giving up on me, because I promise I'll be back!

2 comments:

Marie said...

what time are you going to the temple? we might be able to watch him depending on the time, cuz we were going to go at 7-ish. let me know!

Katie said...

Ok, ok, so I'm a little behind and I'm reading these posts backwards, but, again, congratulations! And please let me know if you'd ever like me to watch your little guy so you can study or do laundry(or get some rest from everything going on!). He's so sweet. I promise not to let Olivia attack him or anything.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...