Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shopping on the Internet Again

Remember when I told you that I have an addiction to window shopping on the internet? Well I've been at it again this morning!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs "Helping Little Hands" this morning. Her post was all about her friend who just opened an online store called Lily and Oak. HLH was talking about the wax melts that she was sampling and how much she already adored them. At the very end she mentioned in passing the pendants that Lily and Oak sold. I went and checked them out; and I'm hooked!! I want every single one of them! Here's just a few that I fell head over heels for. Enjoy!

Pink and Blue Flowers

Red and Blue Flowers

Lavender Blossoms

Lavender on Cream

Gold Flowers

3 comments:

Marie said...

love the lavender blossoms and lavender on cream. beautiful!

Courtney said...

I'm a big fan of the lavender blossoms as well... very cute! Window shopping is fun. :-)

The Becks said...

Julie these are so easy to make! I can totally show you how!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...