Thursday, February 24, 2011

When the Boys Sleep

Both Alan and Killer are in bed and what am I doing? Nothing, absolutely nothing. I should be in bed, or working on my color quiet book, but I'm sitting here watching TV and blogging.

One of the reasons that I'm not working on my color quiet book is because I'm working on  shapes for the front cover (I'll show you when I'm all done with it and it'll make more sense). I need to cut them out of felt, but since I don't have a nice stencil I'm making my own. This entails finding pictures of shapes on the internet and tracing them on paper, cutting the shapes out, tracing onto the felt and cutting out the felt shape. Whew! Long process huh? Well the worst part is I want the shapes about the same size and boy is it hard to find same size shapes on the internet. Some of you are probably saying "use the application paint, Julie!" I would but it doesn't do hexagon, stars, hearts or octagons.

So here I am sitting on the couch, wasting my life away by watching crappy TV, sigh . . . .

1 comment:

Adventures of Kade & Stephanie said...

Doesn't it just feel so good to be able to sit and zonk out once in a while??? You keep so busy, you deserve it girl! :D

P.S. your little killer is SO handsome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...