Sunday, March 20, 2011

Baby Blue Bow Ties

Yesterday was entirely devoted to crafts (with a little organ practice and laundry shoved in there), and I got a lot done. I almost finished my color quiet book, and by almost I mean I'll be showing it off tomorrow, if I can borrow my brother's camera. I also helped a friend make Three Cute Peas-in-a-Pod (oh yeah, I still need to show mine off); and I started experimenting with bow ties for the little Killer. My first attempt looked good but it wasn't perfect, but I figured out where I had gone wrong and, ta-da! here's the second attempt:


Sorry about the pictures. Alan is gone for the week for an ROTC competition and he took the camera so these are pictures from my phone. And yes, that's a giraffe wearing it. It's a better picture of the bow tie. So I wanted to show that one first. Now here's a picture of Killer wearing his.



Not too bad, huh? He's quite the lady Killer, haha! Okay, sorry, that was a little lame; but he did make quite the impression at church! Everyone was telling me how adorable he looked in his bow tie. Since bow ties are so dang easy I'm going to try making at least two a day (Alan needs to match his little boy) for the next week. I bought Alan and Killer almost matching argyle sweaters and so I want to make matching yellow bow ties. I know, I'm now one of those crazy people who matches them (or their spouse) and their baby. Oh well, I'm having a blast!

I hope you are all having an awesome Sunday. Tomorrow I'll post pictures of my quiet book for you all to enjoy. And Stephanie, I'm working on that cloth diaper post; it might take awhile to get posted because it's going to be a doozy, so just be patient with me!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...