Thursday, March 24, 2011

Frustrations

Gahh! So I have this adorable skirt pattern that I've been wanting to use for awhile now. Today I went and bought fabric, came home and realized that I didn't buy enough; I'm one yard short. It's good quality fabric too, aka it's expensive. The biggest problem is that I can't just go buy another yard, because the skirt has pleats around the waist and so if I go buy more, I'll have to buy at least a yard and a half. Sigh . . . .  I haven't yet decided what I'm going to do. Not that it's too hard because I only have two options that I see: buy a new pattern or gather it instead of pleating it.

But for now I'm off to bed. I'm going to sleep on this and see what I can come up with in the morning.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...