Monday, March 21, 2011

Not exactly what I promised, but still cute!

Okay, so sorry no pictures of my quiet book as I promised, because as I said, Alan has the camera, and I didn't get my brother's camera in time. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to give you those pictures and some tips I have on how to make cloth books.

Since I disappointed all of you, I have some pictures of my peas in a pod. Sadly, they're from my phone so they're not the best quality, but I thought that I couldn't just leave you all so sad. So here we go--three cute peas in a pod!




One of them is crinkly (popcorn bags are awesome for that), one has a bell, and one is just nice and squishy. Killer isn't quite old enough for them yet, he still tries to eat everything, but I'm excited for the time when he can play with it.

Sorry once again for the horrible pictures. I'm going to borrow my brother's camera tomorrow and I'll have better pictures to show you all, plus my finished color quiet book.

2 comments:

Marie said...

they are awesome. naomi LOVES her peas! thanks so much! i got the zipper on monday... think i could come by tomorrow late morning and we can work on the pod and pants? like maybe 10:30-11-ish?

The Goss Family said...

I love it! I want to make Josie some now. Although Im afraid she would end up using them as balls and throw them in church.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...