Friday, March 11, 2011

Putting My Faith in God

Wow, it's been over a week since I blogged, sorry about that everyone. It's been quite a crazy week here. The biggest thing was that Killer got croup. Talk about scary! He's been wheezing, and coughing all week. I took him to the doctor yesterday, finally, and they gave him a steroid shot and he's fine.

Being a mother is the hardest thing in the world! I feel so lost most of the time. I've read some parenting books, and I read everything that I can find on the internet about being a mother, and about babies, but I'm still so lost. The books and websites only go over what's semi-"normal" about babies, and of course no baby is "normal." I love being a mother, but it's a high stress job and sometimes I feel burned out. This week as the ordeal with Killer was taking place, I came to a realization: motherhood is all about faith. As a mother the best thing I can do for my child is to put my faith in God and then continue forward doing what I think is best and praying for guidance. I have no need to be frightened, or stressed, God will take care of my little boy. I know that I need to keep doing everything that I possibly can for my son, but that the Lord will help me. It's not always easy to put my faith in God, but I know that to have peace in my heart and less stress in my life it's the best thing.

Despite all the hardships, I love being a mother and I'm so glad that God blessed my family with little Killer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...