Monday, March 28, 2011

Skirt for Spring

As is usual in the Mountain West states, spring is being very evasive, which is rather frustrating, but to be expected. So in order to help brighten up my life while the snow is still falling I decided to make myself a skirt. I blogged about the frustrations of not buying enough fabric a couple of days ago. I ended up just buying more fabric; expensive, but worth it. Here's the final product! (Sorry it needs ironing after yesterday's wear, and the lighting in my apartment is horrible and it looks better on, but oh well!)
Invisible zipper

Pleats (not as nice as they should be :P)

All in all I'm pretty proud of it. I did a pretty good job. There's some things I'll do differently next time I make it, but overall it was a success!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Oh cute hun! You are so domestic... making skirts and all sorts of cute baby clothes. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...