Sunday, November 10, 2013

Weekend Wonders--Developments, Work, and Family

I don't mean to be cryptic or make you all angry with hints if secrets, but the top two things that happened in our family this week I can't quite tell you about yet. Hopefully by the end of the month. 

The other wonderful things that happened this week I can tell you about. First off, I have wonderful in-laws who are so kind and watch my children all the time. Alan and I went to the ballet this week on a date and they watched them. Then yesterday they took the boys all day so Alan could work on the final paper for his grad school class while I was working.  Also, my sister-in-law, Casey, took the little boys and I to the nickel-cade on Monday. That was a blast! 

Random picture of Karl in the dryer. 

Second, as much as I hate being away from my children I'm grateful for the job I have. It provides us enough money to pay bills and live more comfortably. I can't wait for the day when either Alan or I has a 40 hour a week job that provides fully for the family, but for now we both work and I'm grateful that we can take care of our family. 
Theo falling asleep on daddy this morning. 


I'll have some new projects to share with you this week, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...